Precision Edge Performance is focused on helping others help themselves. We’re in the business of serving those who seek the best in themselves and the best in those around them.
Transition and Transformation
Over the past few years my life has been in a perpetual state of chaos, change, adaptation. It has been challenging for me to learn and grow from my past experiences, but it has given me gratitude for the lessons I have learned that I am able to transfer to others so they too can live their best lives. Precision Edge Performance was originally founded to provide mental, physical, technical, and tactical training and coaching to military, law enforcement, and first responder personnel so they can be their best when it matters most — in the high-stakes, high-demand environments that they face on a regular basis. We further expanded our scope to include medical professionals because they too operate in high-stress and high-stakes environments, and burnout is causing talented, compassionate, highly skilled professionals to struggle in both their professions and personal lives. As we have grown, we have met so many wonderful, hardworking, self-less people with incredible stories that have a common thread: everyone is trying to be their best, regardless of their performances. They know how to work hard, but the also want to play hard and enjoy life. They want to optimize their skills and abilities so they can live their best life, both on and off the job.
We are incredibly honored to be able to continue and expand our work in support of selfless servants as we transition PEP into its next phase. In January 2020, PEP is excited to announce that it is expanding services and support to anyone who seeks expertise in their life’s endeavors, whether professional or personal endeavors. We believe everyone’s story matters. One person’s story is no more or less than another’s. We have all experienced tragedy and triumph. We all have stories of success and struggle and failure, in both work and life. PEP wants to help you capitalize on your strengths, grow in areas of opportunity, and cope more easily with life’s difficulties. That is why we are making it our business to be of service to those who seek the best in themselves and the best in those around them.
In addition to working with the military, law enforcement, first responder, and medical selfless servants that are so dear to our heart, we are now expanding our scope to include all those involved in recreational, competitive, or professional activities that are considered high-demand – whitewater rafting, ski patrol and other snow sports, back-country sports, equestrian eventing, rodeo, equestrian endurance riding, competition shooting, rock climbing… We’re widening our scope even further to include all those who seek expertise and excellence in their lives regardless of the medium in which they participate.
Who We Are
- We have the knowledge. We have over 20 years of experience, 4 graduate degrees, and 5 nationally recognized certifications. We know our shit.
- We have the experience. We have worked with them all – all types, all experience levels, all activities. We provide tailored information to make you an expert in your endeavors.
- We care more about your success than any amount of our own.
- We have a no-nonsense attitude. We cut through the bullshit to bring science-backed, evidence-based best practices, boiled down to the key take-aways and need-to-knows that are most relevant to your own life’s journey.
- We put out actionable information so you can take it, run with it, and apply it to any area of your life that you want to be an expert.
Who YOU Are
- We want to work with the right people, and have the right people work with us. We are probably a good fit for you and your organization if:
- You care about your own improvement — progress, development, growth. That’s your M.O.
- You are willing to work — you’re not looking for a band-aid fix, but you are looking for a guide to help you build your own expertise.
- You are not short-sighted — you know that expertise and success don’t happen overnight.
- You want to do it right the first time.
Subscribe to be the first to hear about our relaunch. Until then we’ll be posting new articles on performance optimization topics, so be sure to check back! Starting January 2020, you can look forward to new features like specialized content, videos, a podcast, and of course new posts!
We look forward to having you as a part of our community of experts.
“Be strong when you are weak. Be brave when you are scared. Be humble when you are victorious. [Be badass everyday.]” – Michelle Moschetti